Get your Ping Pong on! Table Tennis is a fun and challenging offering for all skills levels. Click here for information about the Court Booking Procedure
- Please note: all Drop-In schedules are subject to change. Check the program registration page via links below for the most up to date schedule and available time slots.
This program now requires registration to participate, please sign up in advance to reserve your time slot. Registration is FREE for incidental fee-paying students enrolled in courses at U of T.
Athletic Centre (55 Harbord St., Toronto) - Sport Gym & Squash Courts
Students: Current students paying incidental fees can access this programming at no additional cost.
Members: Anyone who has a current one- or four-month membership.
Schedule & Important Information:
Upcoming adjustments to this drop-in schedule will be listed below:
- No drop-in Table Tennis on February 20
- No drop-in Table Tennis on April 7
- Participants are asked to wear comfortable and appropriate athletic attire while joining in drop-in activities. Athletic shoes with non-marking soles are required in all drop-in activity areas
- Closed-toed, activity-appropriate footwear is required. Please make sure shoes are free of debris before entering the facility
- Socks, barefoot and back-less shoes will not be allowed at anytime
- A shirt is required during all drop-in activities
- Jeans and dress pants are not permitted
- Sport & Rec staff has final say in determining appropriate clothing
- Paddles and balls will be available to rent for $2.00 + HST from the Athletic Centre equipment counter - but purchased from the Main Office.
- Individuals are limited to 2 racquet rentals at once and must be rented just before your booking, used during your booking in our facility, and returned immediately afterwards
- Please review the Athletic Centre Field House Rights and Responsibilities before participating in drop-in programs