Explore our Rehabilitation Protocols
Are you recovering from a sport or exercise-related injury? Check out our rehab protocols for various injuries and recovery:
- Concussion Vision Therapy And Oculomotor Rehab Protocol
- More coming soon!
Rehab protocols and other services are available at the David L. MacIntosh Sport Medicine Clinic for U of T students and community members with a sport or exercise-related injury or inquiry.
Appointments will remain virtual, while in-person visits will be offered at the discretion of the treating health care provider.
Learn more about Rehab Protocols
- At the David L MacIntosh Sport Medicine Clinic, we believe an evidence-based active approach to rehabilitation is essential.
- Rehab Protocols form the basis of any recovery plan and provide a standardized instructional approach to specific exercises.
- Please speak to your treating clinical prior to attempting any of these rehab protocols to ensure they are right for your needs.
- A Rehab Protocol is a set of activities or exercises that have been selected (based on research, evidence, and/or consensus) to treat a specific condition.
- Rehab Protocols are used to form the foundation of a comprehensive rehabilitation treatment plan.
- Rehab Protocols work best in conjunction with guidance from a treating clinician with expertise pertaining to the injury/condition.
- Rehab Protocols can be updated, modified, and individualized based the specifics of the injury/condition.