General Research Participation Signup: Research Participation Registration Form (utoronto.ca)
Online Research Study:
- Breast cancer survivors needed for research study.
- Peer Mentors needed to help Cancer Survivors Adopt and Maintain Physical Activity
- Participants needed for Women with Breast Cancer Post Chemotherapy Study
- Right-handed healthy females and males aged 18-35 needed for study.
- Volunteers with different body types needed for a nutrition research study
- Women aged 50+ needed across Ontario for remote intermittent fasting study
- Healthy Active Older (Ages: 60-80) and Younger (Ages: 18-35) Female and Male Adults needed for an at-home study on usual and low physical activity levels.
- Current and former student-athletes needed for work integrated learning experience
- Volunteers Needed for Femoroacetabular Impingement (FAI) in Females
In Person Research Study:
- Participants needed for Model Rating Study
- Participants needed for a study looking at handedness in motor learning.
- Participants needed for a study into how the sense of touch changes at a piano key press.
- Healthy, recreationally active adults needed for study.
- Young adults needed for study examining the affect of stimuli on motor performance and learning.
- Prostate Cancer Survivors (18+) Needed for Study
- Participants needed for, "how does your brain learn motor skills?" Study
- Participants needed for Forearm Study
- Healthy Adults needed for Fitness Level Study
- Youth Needed for an Exercise Metabolism Research Study
- Previously ACL injured recreationally active or higher athletes who have been cleared to return to sport needed for study.
- Participants needed for study comparing lower body movements between athletes and non-athletes
- Healthy, physically active older females and males needed for research study
- Female Oral Contraceptive Users Needed for a Sports Nutrition study
- Participants with Autism needed for movement study
- Participants needed for relationship between mouth and hand movement study
- Influence of Robotic Guidance on the Learning of a Rhythmic Task Study
- Participants Needed for Study on Motor Learning in Social Contexts (right-handed, 18-30 years)
- Implicit Associations in Sport (Ages 13-18)
- Research Subjects Aged 45-80 Years Needed for Exercise Study
To have your study added or removed from the Call for Participants webpage, please contact the Office of the Associate Dean, Research at firstname.lastname@example.org