Join us for a fun session of drop-in soccer. Whether you are a beginner or advanced soccer player, everyone is welcome! Sign up is required, you will be registering for a 55-minute session.
- Please note: all Drop-In schedules are subject to change. Check the program registration page via links below for the most up to date schedule and available time slots.
SIGN-UP Required for varsity dome soccer
This program now requires registration to participate, please sign up in advance to reserve your time slot. Registration is FREE for incidental fee-paying students enrolled in fall courses at U of T.
Back Campus Fields (20 Tower Rd., Toronto) - outdoor soccer
Varsity Centre Dome (299 Bloor St. W, Toronto) - indoor soccer
Students: Current students paying incidental fees can access this programming at no additional cost.
Members: Anyone who has a current one- or four-month membership.
Winter 2024 Schedule - Begins January 8
- February 15: No drop-in soccer from 12-1pm
- February 19: No drop-in soccer
- February 21-22: No drop-in soccer
- February 29th: No drop in soccer from 10am-11am
- March 7th: No drop in soccer from 10am-11am
- March 11-15: No drop-in soccer
- March 29: No drop-in soccer
- April 5: last day of dome programming
- Participants are asked to wear comfortable and appropriate athletic attire while joining in drop-in activities. Athletic shoes with non-marking soles are required in all drop-in activity areas
- Closed-toed, activity-appropriate footwear is required. Please make sure shoes are free of debris before entering the facility
- Socks, barefoot and back-less shoes will not be allowed at anytime
- A shirt is required during all drop-in activities
- Jeans and dress pants are not permitted
- Cleats, socks or barefoot is not permitted on fields
- Sport & Rec staff has final say in determining appropriate clothing
- Soccer balls are available for loan at Back Campus Fields or Varsity Pavilion
- A maximum of 30 players will be permitted on the field at a time
- Etiquette Rules of the Back Campus Fields & Varsity Centre Dome must be followed at all times. Failure to do so will result in immediate removal from the facility and possible suspension of membership privileges.