Come out and show your skills, sharpen your game! All Basketball is supervised by Physical Activity Facilitators.
- Please note: all Drop-In schedules are subject to change. Check the program page via links below for the most up to date schedule
Women-only basketball will now occur in the Sports Gym at the same time as women-only volleyball. As we continue our efforts to evolve our programs and create an welcoming space for women-identifying students, we have extended the program to run for 1.5 hours and will make the entire Sports Gym a women-only space during this time.
Come and join us during scheduled program hours. There will be Sport & Rec program staff on site monitoring and managing capacity as needed.
Key program information
Goldring Centre for High Performance Sport (100 Devonshire Place, Toronto) - Field House
Students: Current students paying incidental fees can access this programming at no additional cost.
Members: Anyone who has a current one- or four-month membership.
Schedule & Important Information
Please check this link for day of confirmation and use the upcoming schedule adjustments below for known cancellations
Fall Schedule - Begins September 3
AC Field House
AC Sports Gym
5:30pm-6:55pm - WOMEN ONLY
12:00pm-1:25pm - WOMEN ONLY
2:30pm-3:55pm - WOMEN ONLY
goldring field house- Begins September 11
Upcoming adjustments to this drop-in schedule will be listed below:
- October 9: No drop-in Basketball
- October 26: No drop-in Basketball at Goldring
- October 30: No drop-in Basketball in Sports Gym from 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. - this hour will be a Move with Us basketball session
- November 9: No drop-in Basketball at Goldring
- November 15: No drop-in Basketball at Goldring
- December 2: No drop-in Basketball in Sports Gym
- December 7: No drop-in Basketball in Sports Gym
- December 7: No drop-in Women Only Basketball in Sports Gym
- Participants are asked to wear comfortable and appropriate athletic attire while joining in drop-in activities. Athletic shoes with non-marking soles are required in all drop-in activity areas
- Closed-toed, activity-appropriate footwear is required. Please make sure shoes are free of debris before entering the facility
- Socks, barefoot and back-less shoes will not be allowed at anytime
- A shirt, tank top or sports bra is required during all drop-in activities
- Jeans and dress pants are not permitted
- Sport & Rec staff has final say in determining appropriate clothing
- A limited number of basketballs will be available for loan at by the Physical Activity Facilitator, but we encourage you to bring your own ball. A valid T-card or membership is required
- Please review the Athletic Centre Field House Rights and Responsibilities and the Kimel Family Field House Rights and Responsibilities before participating in drop-in programs