Come out and show your skills, sharpen your game! All Basketball is supervised by Physical Activity Facilitators.
- Please note: all Drop-In schedules are subject to change. Check the program registration page via links below for the most up to date schedule and available time slots.
SIGN-UP NO LONGER REQUIRED!
Come and join us during scheduled program hours. There will be Sport & Rec program staff on site monitoring and managing capacity as needed.
Key program information
Goldring Centre for High Performance Sport (100 Devonshire Place, Toronto) - Field House
Students: Current students paying incidental fees can access this programming at no additional cost.
Members: Anyone who has a current one- or four-month membership.
Schedule & Important Information
|9:00am-10:00am - Women Only||7:00am-3:50pm||9:00am-11:55am||7:00am-8:55am||11:10am-4:25pm|
|10:00am-2:55pm||12:00pm-1:00pm - Women Only||1:40pm-3:50pm||5:10-10:55pm||2:10pm-4:55pm||11:10 am-4:55pm|
|3:00-4:00pm - Women Only||7:05pm-10:55pm||1:00pm-5:00pm||7:05pm-10:55pm||6:00-7:00pm - Women Only|
|7:05pm-10:55pm||4:00-5:00pm - Women Only|
|9:50am-3:55pm (Field House)||7:00am-3:50pm (Field House)||12:00pm-6:50pm (Sports Gym)||12:00pm-6:50pm (Sports Gym)||12:00pm-6:50pm (Sports Gym)||FACILITY CLOSED||FACILITY CLOSED|
|5:10pm-10:55pm (Field House)||7:00pm-10:55pm (Field House)|
|FACILITY CLOSED||12:00pm-6:50pm (Sports Gym)||12:00pm-6:50pm (Sports Gym)||12:00pm-6:50pm (Sports Gym)||12:00pm-6:50pm (Sports Gym)||FACILITY CLOSED||FACILITY CLOSED|
|9:am-10:00am - Women Only||7:00am-5:20pm||9:00am-12:50pm||10:00am-12:50pm||9:00am-10:55pm|
|10:00am-2:50pm||1:00pm-1:50pm - Women Only||1:30pm-3:50pm||6:00-6:50pm - Women Only||2:00pm-4:55pm||9:00am-4:55pm|
|3:00-3:50pm - Women Only||2:00pm-4:50pm||7:00pm-10:55pm|
|7:00pm-10:55pm||7:00pm-10:55pm||4:00-4:50pm - Women Only|
Upcoming adjustments to this drop-in schedule will be listed below:
- Drop in basketball on December 8 in FH will be from 10am-12pm/2pm-6pm/7:05pm-10:55pm
- Last day of Sports Gym is December 7
- Drop in Basketball on December 10th will be from 12:45-4:55pm in Field House
- Drop in basketball on December 11th will be from 9am-2:50pm
- Participants are asked to wear comfortable and appropriate athletic attire while joining in drop-in activities. Athletic shoes with non-marking soles are required in all drop-in activity areas
- Closed-toed, activity-appropriate footwear is required. Please make sure shoes are free of debris before entering the facility
- Socks, barefoot and back-less shoes will not be allowed at anytime
- A shirt, tank top or sports bra is required during all drop-in activities
- Jeans and dress pants are not permitted
- Sport & Rec staff has final say in determining appropriate clothing
- A limited number of basketballs will be available for loan at by the Physical Activity Facilitator, but we encourage you to bring your own ball. A valid T-card or membership is required
- Please review the Athletic Centre Field House Rights and Responsibilities and the Kimel Family Field House Rights and Responsibilities before participating in drop-in programs