Come out and show your skills, sharpen your game! All Basketball is supervised by Physical Activity Facilitators.
- Please note: all Drop-In schedules are subject to change. Check the program page via links below for the most up to date schedule
SIGN-UP NO LONGER REQUIRED!
Come and join us during scheduled program hours. There will be Sport & Rec program staff on site monitoring and managing capacity as needed.
Athletic Centre - Field House
Athletic Centre - Sports Gym
Key program information
Goldring Centre for High Performance Sport (100 Devonshire Place, Toronto) - Field House
Athletic Centre Field House (55 Harbord Street, Toronto) - Field House + Sport Gym
Students: Current students paying incidental fees can access this programming at no additional cost.
Members: Anyone who has a current one- or four-month membership.
Schedule & Important Information
AC Field House Winter 2023 Schedule: Starts JanUARY 2
|9:00am-10:00am - Women Only||7:00am-6:00pm||9:00am-12:50pm||7:00am-8:50am||9:00am-4:20pm||9:00am-4:55pm|
|10:00am-2:50pm||1:00-1:50pm - Women Only||10:00am-12:50pm||5:10-10:55pm|
|3:00-3:50pm - Women Only||2:00-4:50pm||1:30-3:50pm||2:00-4:55pm|
|4:00-5:00pm||4:00-4:50pm - Women Only||6:00-6:50pm - Women Only|
AC Sport Gym Winter 2023 Schedule: Starts JanUARY 2
Goldring Field House Winter 2023: Starts January 9
Upcoming adjustments to this drop-in schedule will be listed below:
- No drop-in Basketball on March 28 or 29 in Goldring
- No drop in Basketball in Sports Gym on April 5 from 9-9:50 a.m.
AC Field House
|7:00pm-7:50pm Women Only||5:10-6:00pm Women Only|
goldring Field House
- Participants are asked to wear comfortable and appropriate athletic attire while joining in drop-in activities. Athletic shoes with non-marking soles are required in all drop-in activity areas
- Closed-toed, activity-appropriate footwear is required. Please make sure shoes are free of debris before entering the facility
- Socks, barefoot and back-less shoes will not be allowed at anytime
- A shirt, tank top or sports bra is required during all drop-in activities
- Jeans and dress pants are not permitted
- Sport & Rec staff has final say in determining appropriate clothing
- A limited number of basketballs will be available for loan at by the Physical Activity Facilitator, but we encourage you to bring your own ball. A valid T-card or membership is required
- Please review the Athletic Centre Field House Rights and Responsibilities and the Kimel Family Field House Rights and Responsibilities before participating in drop-in programs