Booking Driving Range
A spot on a golf mat may be booked online at recreation.utoronto.ca. Due to facility capacity restrictions in place as part of the university's COVID-19 safety measures you may not book specific mat to play on. Instead individuals will book a 45 minute spot on one of 9 mats. Only those that have registered will be allowed into the facility.
When you arrive at Varsity Pavilion please check in at the front desk. Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your golf booking is. When you arrive at the Pavilion please use the stickers on the ground to maintain social distancing and wait until staff let you know you may enter. You must also complete the COVID-19 self assessment on the same day as your visit, but completed prior to coming to the facility. Please see below for more details.
If you have booked a mat and can no longer attend your booking, please cancel it as far in advance as possible at recreation.utoronto.ca. Detailed instructions are available below. Please be considerate of others; cancelling your booking as far in advance as possible allows others to book a golf mat.
To protect the health and safety of the University community, and in line with recommendations from government and public health authorities, Sport & Rec participants must complete a pre-visit screening form before accessing our facilities. The screening form must be completed on the day of your visit. For Sport & Rec in-person programs, students, staff & faculty please complete the COVID-19 Self Assessment via https://www.utoronto.ca/utogether2020/ucheck. All other registrants please use the COVID-19 Self Assessment form. The screening form must be completed on the day of your visit and you will be required to present the email confirmation upon arrival. Thank you for helping us to facilitate a smooth check-in process for everyone.
If you want to book a court online follow these steps:
1. Go to recreation.utoronto.ca.
2. Please sign in using your credentials: students, faculty and staff will use the long blue UTORID button to login; community and alumni members will use their account credentials.
3. From the menu on the left side of the screen - choose sports. This will bring you the list of all sports currently offered. Locate the golf offering that applies to you - Student or Non-student.
4. All program instances will show up at the bottom of the screen. Bookings are allowed 2 days in advance. If no programs show up check back the next day.
5. Click the "Register" button on the time that you want to come.
If you wish to cancel your court booking follow these steps:
1. While signed in to recreation.utoronto.ca click your profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
2. In the drop down menu that appears choose "Profile".
3. Choose "Registrations" from the left hand menu.
4. Locate the booking you wish to cancel from the list and click on the three dots at the end of the booking. From the drop down list choose "cancel registration".
Participants are asked to wear comfortable athletic attire while joining in drop-in activities. Athletic shoes with non-marking soles are required in all drop-in activity areas.
- Closed-toed, activity-appropriate footwear is required. Please make sure shoes are free of debris before entering the facility.
- Socks, barefoot and back-less shoes will not be allowed at anytime.
- A shirt is required during all drop-in activities.
- Jeans and dress pants are not permitted.
- KPE Staff has final say in determining appropriate clothing.
Golf clubs and balls are available for loan inside the Varsity Dome.
- Golfers are required to sign out golf clubs and leave a deposit (drivers license, car keys, etc.) with staff.
- Golf clubs can only be returned by the individual who signed them out.
- You are financially responsible for any equipment borrowed from Varsity Centre.
- One person per golf mat. Booking time cannot be shared between two individuals.
- There is a 45 minute booking maximum to ensure that all golfers have access to the driving range.
- Seniors MUST show valid ID to receive the senior discount (65+).
- Members MUST hold a current membership to receive the member discount.
Please review KPE policies before participating in drop-in programs.
Varsity Centre Dome, 299 Bloor Street West *Enter through Pavilion from Devonshire Place
U of T Students with a valid T-card golf for FREE!