Due to the current COVID-19 situation, the following studies are put on hold until further notice.
If you're interested in participating in a study, please check back regularly. We will update this page when participant recruitment resumes.
- Implicit Associations in Sport (Ages 13-18)
- Examining the use of sensory information during movement (ages 17-47)
- Research Subjects Aged 45-80 Years Needed for Exercise Study
- Investigating how female cancer survivors feel during and after different types of exercise
- Men (ages 18-35) wanted for a study of attention and image perception
- Effects of Protein Quality on Post-Exercise Recovery in Active Youth (ages 8-16)
- Exploring Athletic Identity & Concussion Healthy Athletes Needed
- Healthy recreationally active females wanted for an exercise research study
- Reaching with different vision conditions (ages 18-46, right handed)
- Sensory Information during Movement (age 17-47, right handed, no musical training)
To have your study added or removed from the Call for Participants webpage, please contact the Office of the Associate Dean, Research at email@example.com